Barong Dance Performance is a Balinese traditional dance story about the fight between Good and Evil. Barong is a character in the mythology of Bali. He is the king of the spirits, leader of the hosts of God, and enemy of Rangda in the mythological traditions of Bali.
Batuan Village is famous for Balinese artworks/paintings, it is also famous as a tourist destination.
Celuk Village is a traditional village famous for gold and silver handicrafts. Incredible gold and silver handicrafts are available around this area for a very reasonable price.
Kintamani is a very unique and stunning mountain, with cool breeze throughout the day and night. You can watch stunning natural scenery of Penelokan, a combination of Mount Batur and the expanse of black rock with Lake Batur on a blue caldera.
Tegallalang Rice Terrace is famous for its beautiful rice terraces. Many tourists who travel to and from Kintamani stopped at this place to witness the beauty of the verdant terraced rice field scenery.
Ubud Monkey Forest is a natural reserved temple complex in Ubud Bali. Its full name as written on the welcome sign is Padangtegal Mandala Wisata Wanara Wana Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary.
Tour duration approximately
9 – 10 hours includes:
- English speaking driver
- Modern air conditioned van (capacity 2 to 4 persons)
- Places of interest entrance fee (approximately):
- Barong Dance entrance fee: US$ 10/pax
- Celuk Village, Batuan Village & Batuan Temple are free of charge
- Kintamani entrance fee: US$ 2/pax
- Tegallalang Rice Terrace entrance fee: US$ 2/pax
- Ubud Monkey Forest entrance fee: US$ 2/pax
What to prepare:
- Comfortable clothing
- Sufficient money
- *Terms & Conditions Applied
The tour price excludes entrance fee and lunch.