Balinese Traditional village tour is designed for the tourist who wants to see the “Real Bali” by getting away from the hectic tourist areas to see amazing culture, beautiful scenery, and typical Balinese daily life. ceremonies, and family compounds.
- Visit to Paksebali Village
- Visit to Taman Wisata Kertha Gosa
- Visit to Museum Semarajaya.
What can you expect?
- Explore a Traditional Balinese Home
- Take part in Balinese handicraft making & traditional Balinese umbrellas
- Visit our handwoven cloth factory
- See how we produce the Gamelan
- Visit Panti Timbrah Temple
- Visit Kali Unda waterfall
- Klungkung Palace which has the most beautiful history site.
- Museum Semarajaya
- Half Day Car
- A local guide in Paksebali
- Welcome drink upon arrival
- bottle of mineral water during the trip
- Lunch at Kali Unda waterfall Restaurant
- Entrance fee for Kali Unda waterfall
- Entrance fee to Kerthagosa.
Pick Up Information:
- Duration Trip 5-6 Hours
What to bring:
- Small towel, camera, Fresh change of clothes