The Original Experience
Did you know that Bali’s cultural landscape was inscribed in the UNESCO World Heritage List in 2012? The province’s five rice terraces and their water temples, dating back to the 9th century, are said to “reflect the world’s cultural and natural diversity of outstanding universal value.”
This tour whisks you through all the major sites in one day, starting with the 18th-century Royal Water Temple of Pura Taman Ayun. UNESCO claims the latter to be “the largest and most impressive architectural edifice of its type on the island.”
Your private transport will then shuttle you to the Water Temple of Pura Ulun Danu Bratan on the edge of Lake Bratan. The vistas here will take your breath away, as you stand before the crater lake regarded as the ultimate origin of every spring and river in Bali. Before moving on, you will enjoy lunch at a local restaurant to energize you for what’s to come.
- A NB Transport Shared Experience: Bespoke – Solo Travel Friendly – Small Groups (Max 5)
- Visit the Royal Water temple of Pura Taman Ayun, Bali’s largest and most architecturally distinguished shrine
- See the living, breathing cultural landscape of the island’s impressive Jatiluwih rice terraces
- Stand at the apex of Lake Bratan crater where you will find the Supreme Water Temple of Pura Ulun Danu Bratan
- Catch Bali’s best sunset at Tanah Lot Temple by the sea
What’s not Include?
- Entrance tickets
- Personal expense